License Plate Recognition Solution
DTK LPR Solution
Current Version: 3.2.6
DTK LPR Solution (Automatic Number Plate Recognition/License Plate Recognition) is a web-based software product for vehicle license plate recognition from various video sources, such as IP cameras, video files, video capture devices and custom video sources (plugins). The fast and stable LPR engine provides accurate plate detection from real-time video with resolution up to 1920x1080 (Full HD) and supports many plate formats of different countries. DTK LPR Solution is developed using the DTK LPR SDK built on latest computer vision technologies and algorithms.
This software solution enables building complex distributed license plate recognition system hosted on Windows and Linux platforms and controlling all cameras from one central server. The easy-to-use and intuitive web interface allows for a quick set up of your environment and its integration with your existing system.
The solution consists of two main components: LPR Management/Database Server and LPR Service
LPR Management/Database Server is a central server where all recognition results, rule configurations (business logic), license plate lists (whitelists/blacklists), data storage settings and many other system parameters are stored.
The list of major features:
- Connect to the management server from any device with a web browser, including smartphones.
- Remotely manage and configure cameras located on different servers
- Access lookup database and search recognized license plates using advanced filters
- Configure data retention conditions
- License plate lists (whitelists/blacklists)
- Rules for building business logic based on customer requirements
- Point-to-Point (P2P) vehicle average speed calculation
- Multilingual user interface
LPR Service is an application that performs license plate recognition and has no user interface. The configuration is done through a central Management/Database server. This application can be installed on different computers and platforms (Windows and Linux)
License Plate Recognition service provides the following information to the central Management/Database server.
- Plate text
- Plate country code
- Confidence (%)
- Plate coordinates on image/frame
- Vehicle movement direction (0°...360°)
- JPEG frame image (quality can be configured)
- Camera name
- Server name
Тo read about how to properly install the LPR camera, click on this link.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 64-bit (7/8/10/Server 2008/2012/2016/2019)
Linux (32/64bit, armhf, arm64)
To download the full or trial version of the software, please go to the Downloads page.