Wagon Number Recognition SDK
DTK WNR SDK
Current Version: 1.1.3
DTK WNR SDK (Wagon Number Recognition) is a software development kit designed for software developers who want to integrate freight wagon number recognition into their software products. DTK Wagon Number Recognition engine detects and recognizes 1520 mm gauge railways eight-digit wagon numbers (used in the former-USSR and now the CIS and Russia) from various video sources (IP cameras, video files, video capture devices) and still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP). The fast and stable WNR engine is built on the latest technologies and algorithms, provides highly accurate recognition from the real-time video at a resolution up to 1920x1080 (Full HD).
It is compatible with standard IP camera protocols and encodings (such as MJPEG/HTTP, H.264/RTSP) and custom video sources, providing decoded (RAW) frame images to the recognition engine. The SDK can be used with the most popular programming languages like C++, C#, VB.Net, Java, Python, etc. The documentation, help files, and sample applications (C++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, Java, Python) are included in the SDK.
- 96% recognition rate (including low quality and damaged numbers)
- 20-80 ms processing of a single frame/image
- Supports non-standard numbers printed in various fonts
- Provides coordinates and confidence of a recognized wagon number
- Provides coordinates and confidence of a individual characters of a wagon number
- Detects wagon movement direction in a video
- Captures video from IP cameras, video files, video capture devices
The following images can be successfully recognized by DTK Wagon Number Recognition engine
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 32/64-bit (7/8/10/11/Server 2008/2012/2016/2019/2022)
Linux (32/64bit, armhf, arm64)
To download the full or trial version of the software, please go to the Downloads page.