DTK LPR SDK v3.0
DTK LPR SDK (License Plate Recognition) is a software development kit designed for software developers who wants to integrate vehicle license plate recognition into their software. The software detects license plates numbers from still images and video stream.
Download legacy DTK ANPR SDK 2.0
DTK LPR SDK is a base core component for automated system solutions dealing with recognition and future processing of vehicle number plates. Below is a number of well known typical LPR systems widely used.
- Vehicle Parking area management system (entering/leaving, tracking, charging)
- Video Security services (Gas station monitoring, etc.)
- Access control systems (electronic gates, barriers or fences)
- Stolen cars detection services (either based on static monitoring stations or mobile vehicle equipment)
- Automated photos processing captured by photo radars
DTK LPR engine have two different types:
- Still image processing engine. Process single images, from files (JPG, BMP, PNG), from memory bitmap or buffer in different formats (RGB, YUV).
- Video stream processing engine. The engine designed to process video in real time up to 1280x960 resolution at 25 fps. Video processing works in multiple threads to achieve the best performance and qualitative output.
- Recognition on video streams and still-images at high level.
- An easy to configure recognition system without complexities.
- Video stream recognition in real time.
- Substantially low consumption of resources.
Supported Countries license plates
If this list does not contain your country, then please contact us.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012